Qnap Singapore NAS Network Attached Storage
What is QNAP NAS?
QNAP Systems (“Quality Network Appliance Provider” in short) deliver the most comprehensive features of cutting edge Network Attached Storage (or NAS) and Network Video Recorder (NVR) solutions featured with ease-of-use, robust operation, large storage capacity, and trustworthy reliability. QNAP integrates technologies and designs to bring forth quality products that effectively improve business efficiency on file sharing, virtualization applications, storage management and surveillance in the business environments, as well as enrich entertainment life for home users with the offering of a fun multimedia center experience.
Equipped with high IT efficiency, coupled with low total cost of ownership, QNAP is an essential factor for business competitiveness. QNAP Turbo NAS features high performance, business critical applications, and affordability; helping businesses to achieve seamless file sharing, easy integration into existing networks, flexible virtualized IT environments, and many other advanced capabilities for keeping businesses running at maximum efficiency.
QNAP Key Features
- Encrypted Remote Replication (NAS to NAS, Rsync, RTRR)
- Web Server Powered with PHP and MYSQL (Joomla, WordPress)
- FTP Server
- Syslog Server
- File Storage server
- support comprehensive RAID configuration and management to reduce the risk of data loss
- Offer easy scalability for sotrage capacity expansion
- Backup Server (For Mac, Time Machine, Rsync, RTRR – Realtime Remote Replication Server)
- Print server
- web-based printer task management
- support remote printing over internet
- Virtualization Ready for VMware, Citrix, Micro Hyper-V
- Mobile Access by Iphone and Android Smartphone and Tablets
- Qfile (access files)
- Qmanager (manage NAS),
- Qmusic (enjoy stream music)
- Qremote (remote control for NAS)
- Security Hardening
- Encrypted Access (SSH for secure connection, SSL for safe data access and transfer)
- Integrated Antivirus – ClamAV protect against viruses, malware, worms and trojan horses
- IP Blocking – Policy-based automatic IP blocking mechanism
- Service Binding – bind the services to one or more network interface
- Hard Drive Encryption – Up to 256-bit AES encryption for internal/external drives and Military Level FIPS 140-2 protection
- App Center – collection of app like Dropbox, Google Drive
- Numerous App Center packages free for use
- Supports own created App Center packages
- Cloud Backup – Amazon S3, Symform, ElephantDrive
- External backup
- External Drive – triggered by predetermined time-scheduled jobs
- USB One Touch Copy – triggered by touch
Note : RTRR allows you to perform one-way synchronization from local NAS to a remote server or the other around.
Do contact us to enquiry about QNAP NAS products.
Disclaimer: Win-Pro Consultancy is a reseller of QNAP Products. For Technical Support, please visit www.qnap.com
If you are interested in QNAP Products:
Hotline : +65 6100 2100 (SALES)
Phone Number : +65 6717 8729
Fax Number : +65 6717 5629
1003 Bukit Merah Central #05-17
or allow us to contact you!